Thinking about how to Bid Goodbye to 2016 and Welcome 2017 with your friends and family? This is your PARTY!
Book your tickets form www.etickets.sg or call 92203666
Bollywood Countdown 2017, Singapore’s Most attractive Bollywood New year Countdown Party!
Earlly Bird Promo Ends soon
Adult Entry with Dinner : $80
Child Entry with Dinner : $40
Couple with Dinner : $150
Family (2A +2C) WD : $210
Family (2A +1C) WD : $175
*Please note drinks are not included .need to be purchased separately
Is a Family friendly Event with Bollywood theme bring on your mask for more fun features Bollywood DJ Music / Dholi / Variety programs / Karaoke / food Drinks dance & lots of fun.
Event is at F1 Pit building at an indoor Air conditioned Hall(#03-04).table chairs setup and a dance floor.venue is big and will not be crowded .
Food is from leading Indian Restaurant,an Indian Buffet dinner (Menu will be uploaded soon on www.etickets.sg
Alcohol Dinks are reasonably priced 10-12 $ a Drink & we will have some great Bottle deals as well.detailed Menu to be uploaded soon.
High Rise fireworks Can be seen from the Gallery overlooking the Singapore Flyer & Republic Boulevard ( Pls Note Main firewords happens at Marina bay.,we will have View of high rise fireworks)
Dress up in bollywood style.we will have some games and best dressed couple gets a special gift.
if you dance sing or do any thing which can entertain..you are most welcome to prepare and be our performer of the day.
Terms & Conditions:
– Free Seating (VENUE is Indoor & Air Conditioned)
– Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
– Rain Or Shine Event, Absolutely no Cancellations or refunds
– Children above 4 Years need a ticket for admission.
– Child : Any child from age 4-12 Yrs old
– Adult : Any individual above 12 Yrs old
– Organizers can change the seating category & price depending on the need of event & venue
– Tickets Once Sold are non refundable and non negotiable.
– Organizer can change the event date, venue.
– No Outside Food & Drinks allowed
– Organizers are not responsible for any kind of direct or indirect claims on account of the event .As a event participant you undertake any such risk of any unforeseen incident that may happen during the event. You are responsible for your family and yourself.
– Right of entry reserved by organizers.